Greenies, one of best known names in pet treats, focuses on helping pets have a healthy mouth by giving them treats that help keep their teeth clean and shining (They have not paid me or given me any incentive to write this other than the love and devotion my pups have to their product). I’ve always appreciated the goal behind the Greenies brand and what they do; now they’re giving back with the Greenies Healthy Smile award!
I have entered Arie in the contest and would love it if you would vote for her. Here are 10 reasons why voting for her photo is an excellent idea:
- You love Arie, or at least reading about her.
- You love me.
- Pet food and supplies for a 95 lb beast gets expensive–A few free treats would be ever so helpful.
- Her smile really is adorable.
- You have 10 seconds to spare each day, which is all you need to vote!
- Arie is considered an “aggressive” breed. Let’s show those who discriminate against dogs for their breed that breed isn’t everything, and “aggressive” breeds can have loving, sweet, SMILING dogs in them.
- It would help get more people to read Life With Arie, giving you more interaction in comments, and probably attract more traffic to your blog through the comments!
- Greenies are great, and you’re helping them by making their contest a success when you submit your vote.
- It’s always nice to help a friend in need.
- The smile of a dog is something so precious you can’t do anything but support it.