A Valentine so special, I have to tell the world.

by Katherine on February 12, 2013

Life with Arie is all about pets, life with the beautiful White German Shepherd, Arie, and her siblings, two black domestic shorthairs, Jasper and Briseis, including celebrating Valentine’s Day with your pets. Sometimes though, I have to tell you a bit about myself.

Many people know me as Katie Moore or Katherine Moore, an Online Content Specialist and Pet Blogger (You can learn more about my content work on my LinkedIn and about.me pages). Other people know me a bit better, and know about my personal life; my quirks, my habits, what I like, what I dislike, and what happens in my day-to-day. If you’re in the second group, then you know that I had an interesting break up earlier this year. Well, I have a new valentine, and he’s more than I could ask for.

Check out my amazing valentine.

He’s the tall, dark, and handsome type, with soulful brown eyes and a sweet smile. He’s goofy sometimes, like me, and stubborn sometimes (also like me). He’s very fit, and I’m trying to be, so I meet him for lunch dates and we go for a long run, then cuddle up on the couch for a bit while I write for clients or for this blog. I couldn’t wait to share the news with you guys, and I’m so happy to introduce him:

Fritz, a brindle and white boxer, playing with rawhide

Fritz, a brindle and white boxer, playing with rawhide, all decked out for Valentine’s Day

Needless to say, I’m really enjoying the single life right now, which means more time to dive into my passions, like writing, helping businesses with content, spending time with Arie, and enjoying my hobbies and friends.

Whether you’re celebrating with someone special on Thursday, spending time with friends, or hanging out with a four-legged friend, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. Share pictures of your Valentine (PG please!) on the Life with Arie Facebook page!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Ashley Sasnett February 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm

He’s absolutely the cutest is the world, and a fantastic snuggler. You’ve got a very special Valentine indeed- I should know. :O)

Katherine Katherine February 13, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Definitely had the “Doh!” moment when I saw your comment that I did not mention that he isn’t mine, just a lovely puppy I get to visit. :)

houndstooth February 12, 2013 at 12:54 pm

He’s adorable! I can see why he makes your heart go pitter patter!

I wish you didn’t live so far from us. I keep seeing how pretty Arie is and wishing I could take Kuster’s picture with her!

Katherine Katherine February 13, 2013 at 2:02 pm

They would make a handsome pair, wouldn’t they?! I wish you lived closer as well. That’s the beauty of blogging–Geography doesn’t get in the way of friendships. :)

Jen February 13, 2013 at 9:08 am

Oh look at that face! What a special valentine ^^

Katherine Katherine February 13, 2013 at 2:02 pm

He is pretty adorable! Thanks for commenting, Jen!

Edna February 13, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Fritz is so handsome!
I was reading the part where you were describing him along with mentioning the cuddling on the couch together when I figured out you have a new four legged addition to your home. Congrats! :-D

Katherine Katherine February 13, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Thank you Edna! I actually do not get to claim Fritz as mine, as he was rescued by my friend, Ashley. Someone had actually left Fritz hooked to a fence, with no food or water, and abandoned. A friend of Ashley’s saw him while on a run, decided that if he was still there when she got back around, she’d take him home. Several “FOUND DOG” posters and a scan for a microchip later, and it was clear that Fritz’s previous family was not coming back. Ashley now has him and they are a perfect match. I get to have “lunch dates” with Fritz when I walk him midday. :)

Jodi February 18, 2013 at 2:49 pm

He looks like a keeper to me!! What does Arie think of him? Or haven’t you introduced them yet?