May has been flying by, and with the fast passing of time, I’ve got a few post in the works that are a little over due, including a Mr. Chewy’s review coming up this week, A thank you-shout out-review of Nyima Bakery’s delicious (or so Arie tells me) dog treats, and the post right here: A thank you Lady Bren of “The World According to Lady Bren” . This amazing lady was kind enough to pass along the Sunshine Blog Award, a new one for me:
The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award include answering a few questionaire style inquiries and passing it along to highly manageable 5 people.
- Favorite color– This is a tough one for me, because it changes with my mood. A stormy, dark navy or a light spring green.
- Favorite Animal– ALL. I seriously won’t pick. Elephants, otters, dogs, cats, and horses are towards the top.
- Favorite number – Never had one.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Sweet tea. I can work on the accent but the love of Southern beverages will never fade.
- Facebook or Twitter – Depending on the day and which platform has just created a huge change, it varies.
- My passion – Animal welfare and care. DIY projects. Writing. Cheese.
- Getting or giving presents – Giving. I love to find really unique gifts for people, or something based on a comment they made in passing and forgot they mentioned.
- Favorite Pattern– This award must usually go to the craftier members of the world, but I guess I would say dog collar patterns, as they’re the only ones I’ve worked with. My smart ass answer? Plaid.
- Favorite day of week – Sunday. Laid back and easy.
- Favorite flower – Daisies and asters.
Now–this award is supposed to go to 5 people. I am not a selfish person, and I love giving blog awards. That being said, I feel like sometimes I get in the habit of giving the same people certain awards. I’ve met a lot of new faces on the blogosphere, but there are three very specific blogs that I’ve found recently that fit this award. As this is the Sunshine award, I’m giving it to bloggers that have literally made me laugh out loud, or who always bring a positive light to the web.
- The Nyima Bakery – You’ll hear more on this in my review, but check it out now anyways!
- Happy Healthy Puppy – Another one you’ll be hearing more about…but we’ll get to that.
- Sew Doggy Style– Cheeky name? Check. DIY projects? Check. Pet-centered products? Check. What more could you ask for?
Don’t miss out on these blogs as they pass along the award and enjoy it. Visit them and be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by, and let them know who sent you!