I love bringing you daily tips on living with pets, product reviews, tales of the tails in my home, and more. This week, as you can tell, that has not happened. I do not like to fail my readers, and I hate leaving you without updates; here is our exciting update:
While we haven’t been writing blogs, Life With Arie writer, Katherine, and the pooch herself, Arie, have been beyond busy working to make Life With Arie an even better online experience for you. I, Katherine, have been busy establishing a domain and reassigning Life with Arie to a server, which inadvertently destroyed our blog design, which, as you can see, I’m slowly working to regain. This weekend I am also spending time at the Bark World 2011 conference, and I must say, this event is AMAZING. In other news, I also had my first day of volunteer work with the Atlanta Pet Rescue, and Sunday, after the conference, I’m headed to Chattapoochie, a pet fest in Duluth.
Arie has been busy being the subject of many a photo, testing out products like new toys, and getting lots of beauty rest after long hours of play and long walks in the cooling fall weather. It’s not exactly a tough job, but some dog has to do it.
So, to reward you and thank you for your amazing patience, which has been tried with my own, and for your excitement for things to come, I want to tell you some of what we have planned for you:
- Detailed blogs on my volunteer work with Atlanta Pet Rescue, along with how you can help pets in Atlanta and beyond.
- A “theme” for each day of the week so that you know what to expect when you come to the blog while still enjoying the surprise of the exact content for the day.
- A detailed account of Bark World, Chattapoochie, and other upcoming pet events in the area.
- More pictures!!! After all, who doesn’t love pictures?
- Guest blogs. I know so many people who want to tell you about their pets…so I’m opening my blog once a month to let them do it.